I BLEED DNB -NEW TRACK BY SICKorWELL aka NJOY

IM LOOKING TO COME UP IN THE DNB WORLD WITH PRODUCTION , MY MIXING SKILLZ AN ENERGY I BRING TO THE LIVE SHOW
THIS IS MY NEW PROJECT I WILL ONLY POST A REEDIT OF THIS ONE IT IS 4 MINS OF THE WHOLE TRACK BUT YES IT IS PLAYABLE
IF YOU WANT THE WHOLE MASTERD TRACK BE FOR IT HITS URBAN-ANARCHY-RECORDS- HIT ME UP LET ME KNOW THE B SIDE IS NASTY AS WELL

DRUM AN BASS FROM THE MIND OF SICKorWELL
I GIVE YOU

tRACK (WHO ARE YOU TO TALK) TOOL REMIX
ARTIST= SICKorWELL aka NJOY
FREE PROMO

URBAN-ANARCHY.COM

FOR FULL TRACK AN B SIDE HIT ME UP AT myspace.com/therealnjoy

http://dnbshare.com/download/SICKORWELLakaNJOY...whoareyouto.mp3.html
:cowbell:

yea nice tune mate, think that might be copyright infringement when you play that clip of the song though. wicked song to remix bro, very well done, wicked drums

Enter your track into the "Talent Of The Month" competition for a chance to have your track played on out www.dnbforum.com podcast.

For entry details and rules please read the stickied posts at the top of this thread or follow this link.

like the amen style-def a wicked song to remix-not much bass to the track from wot i can tell -maybe im missing it
you down wit UAR - hit me up mang

THANKS BRO'S YEA HAY I PLAYD THAT SHIT OUT THE BASS IS GOOD TRY PLAYN IT ON UR SYSTEM IT HITS
FUCK YEA IM DOWN WIT UAR I CHECKD UR STUFF OUT VARY NICE BRO . YEA IT MITE BE INFRENGMENT DONT TELLEM LOL .
I WAS THINKN THAT TO BUT FUCK IT I HAD TO DO IT

THANKS AGAIN FOR REPLYN
:cowbell:

Back
Top Bottom