i beat the shit out of this guy...

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
...2 years ago at school when he was as much of a scrawny sack of shit as me.

18 and has managed to get himself built like this in the space of a year....'roids?

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Probably done so much roids that he now has the anatomy of an Action Man. Will probably have a moment where he gets roid rage and kills someone. Then he'll top himself.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
Probably done so much roids that he now has the anatomy of an Action Man. Will probably have a moment where he gets roid rage and kills someone. Then he'll top himself.
Just as GAZZA turns up pissed with beers and a fishing rod.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
u gay for this bloke or what?

hows black homo gunna feel u postin this shit on dnbforum! guys gunna be well upset

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Bro, heres a pic of a dude i beat up. you know, cuz im not gay by looking up dudes pics with no shirt on. Seems legit///

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
nah, your a child looking for bragging rights...and i just pulled your card/
well really, the only reason i posted this thread was to see if anyone here with an understanding of all this "bodybuilding" faggotry reckons he's been juicing.

Admittedly in a hope to come to the conclusion that he has, indeed, been on the roids and thus give my shattered self-esteem a bit of a boost.

nah'meaaaan?

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
wow someone has something to prove
perhaps you should buy a fast expensive car

or skip the innuendos and just get a penis enlargement op

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
armd pls.

you beat the guy off. he roided as he wants total beef wang, and you's well jell.
this, also, most athletes take some type of stimulant, could be the juice, could be raw bull seamen, either way, flash your cock... cuz thats whats getting measured here

nahmean fam?

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
this, also, most athletes take some type of stimulant, could be the juice, could be raw bull seamen, either way, flash your cock... cuz thats whats getting measured here

nahmean fam?
mans cawk is of ample proportions...i don't need to prove anything.