I AM TRYING TO DO SOMETHING NEW ELECTRONICALLY I NEED FEEDBACK.

I really like this. It's odd alright but there's kind of a groove there. It's got more of an early Ministry feel to it. I think you need to work on mastering it. Some of the volume levels tend to go a bit all over the place. Apart from that it's deadly

Dunno man, seems a bit strange.

What do you mean?

- - - Updated - - -

I really like this. It's odd alright but there's kind of a groove there. It's got more of an early Ministry feel to it. I think you need to work on mastering it. Some of the volume levels tend to go a bit all over the place. Apart from that it's deadly

Haha thank you ministry is one of my influences. I never thought i would hear that haha. Ill explain everything going on. verse has a a dirgey deep synth it has a bass going on and it has a industrial clang mixed with the original synth that is dirgy. For the next part I added a new dirgey synth. The reason why I keep the drum down so the dirgey synth pronounces more. For pre chorus drum is louder. The in betweens are as follows. A distorted low low synth. The distorted low low synth in a faster pattern. And then a bass going back. Thenpre chorus. New dirgey noise bass is more pronounced because synths are there and there is lesser bass notes and I added a new muddy noise, mixed it with another new distorted synth. During this part I put the drum super high again. Chorus it is two distorted synths duking it out. Mixed. And I made the bass synths double in speed so it has this weird feel. Then I added a new synth that created a weird sound above that. And for the ending the drum is up again. I'm worried the sounds are panned in one direction. That's cuz I got tinnitus. Is that a problem in this song. Help me plz balance it so its right

Back
Top Bottom