I AM TRYING TO DO SOMETHING NEW ELECTRONICALLY I NEED FEEDBACK.

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by fearband, Sep 23, 2013.

1. fearband

fearband New Member

hey whats up. I have been working on mixing synths and distortion forever, well I wish to have a mixture of these two In somewhat of a throwback type of way. If you understand what I mean. I am looking for some criticism on this track
    thank you
    https://soundcloud.com/fearband/f-f

2. Cold Quake

Cold Quake Member

Dunno man, seems a bit strange.

3. whiterob81

whiterob81 Member

I really like this. It's odd alright but there's kind of a groove there. It's got more of an early Ministry feel to it. I think you need to work on mastering it. Some of the volume levels tend to go a bit all over the place. Apart from that it's deadly

4. fearband

fearband New Member

What do you mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Haha thank you ministry is one of my influences. I never thought i would hear that haha. Ill explain everything going on. verse has a a dirgey deep synth it has a bass going on and it has a industrial clang mixed with the original synth that is dirgy. For the next part I added a new dirgey synth. The reason why I keep the drum down so the dirgey synth pronounces more. For pre chorus drum is louder. The in betweens are as follows. A distorted low low synth. The distorted low low synth in a faster pattern. And then a bass going back. Thenpre chorus. New dirgey noise bass is more pronounced because synths are there and there is lesser bass notes and I added a new muddy noise, mixed it with another new distorted synth. During this part I put the drum super high again. Chorus it is two distorted synths duking it out. Mixed. And I made the bass synths double in speed so it has this weird feel. Then I added a new synth that created a weird sound above that. And for the ending the drum is up again. I'm worried the sounds are panned in one direction. That's cuz I got tinnitus. Is that a problem in this song. Help me plz balance it so its right

whiterob81 likes this.
  5. fearband

fearband New Member

bump I do not want this to die.

6. Schallmann

Schallmann New Member

Really not the music im into, but sounds interesting! (not negative!)

7. fearband

fearband New Member

Thank you for the listen buddy! Can I listen to some of yours?