"I am the original don dada .. I've murdered people before..."

j_boncha

Junglist of Paine
Painesville (East Side of Cleveland) Ohio USA
Now that is the statement of a real BADMAN...:devil:

I was listening to a R.A.W. set that was recorded in PDX aka Portland Oregon and heard this statement during a song.

I have 2 questions:

Does anyone know who made this statement?

Does anyone know what track that statement was used on?

What happened to Belly. Did somebody forget about Belly? When Ox took out all those people trying to kill him in his own house and the only one that got him was a Woman, with a Knife. The way Ox took those men out in his house, that was gangsta. When Ox said, "I am the Original Don Dada, You want to romp wit me, you want to rom wit Ox??"

So maybe it's from the movie Belly

Twisted Murderer said:
What happened to Belly. Did somebody forget about Belly? When Ox took out all those people trying to kill him in his own house and the only one that got him was a Woman, with a Knife. The way Ox took those men out in his house, that was gangsta. When Ox said, "I am the Original Don Dada, You want to romp wit me, you want to rom wit Ox??"

So maybe it's from the movie Belly
shit flick to be honest..just a bunch of black dudes, tryin to make up for their small pen0rs with guns an mercs...
icon31.gif

the movie belly is a top notch film and has the best performances of any hip-hop/rap artists ever.

its a timeless classic that never gets old no matter how many times you watch it.

it probally could have used more fast cars and explosions to keep people interested though. possibly someone named Xander Kelly and cammeo's by Alec Baldwin, and maybe they could travel into the future to fight pre-crime while doing stunts like stealing fast cars and skateboarding with tony hawk. yah that would have made it awsome :love:

:O

mw-dnb said:
the movie belly is a top notch film and has the best performances of any hip-hop/rap artists ever.

its a timeless classic that never gets old no matter how many times you watch it.

it probally could have used more fast cars and explosions to keep people interested though. possibly someone named Xander Kelly and cammeo's by Alec Baldwin, and maybe they could travel into the future to fight pre-crime while doing stunts like stealing fast cars and skateboarding with tony hawk. yah that would have made it awsome :love:

:O

how about 90 minutes of Angelina Jolie eating out Charlize Theron...?
Veeery interesting.. :2thumbs: :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom