I AM NOT A GRANNYLOVER

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Radius, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Hi
    It's me Stan Phase.....gonna be changing the DJ Name to Stedfast, cos there are too many Phazes ....and wouldn't want to take credit for anyone elses hard work.....still a pain in the @rrrse.
    Being raving since 89, buying tunes since late 93, mixing since 96, and producing since 97.
    Also been writing reviews for about 10 and a half years.
    Dj'd as Stan (Audio 113.com,Fuel,Brunel Uni) Instigator ( Switch,Brighton Bass'd ) , and of course as Phase on pirates ;2Hot,Creative,4Mation,XStatic,Intense, and at events like Futureformz,Subfactory,Krytikal Mass,and Creation. Oh yeah and on eth Panik soundsytem at a couple of free parties.... Big up all the Grafters !!!!!
    Whats the Grannylover thing about ? Well used to shout out all the doggers and grannylovers on Creative, and it got a few laughs ...stopeed doing those shouts now, cos my Gran has senile dementia, and it kinda made me feel bad about taking the mik like that.
    Anyway sed enough already LOVE YOU ALL ..:rinsed:

2. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

i dont believe u should change your name >>

if u have had the name for so long and u have a good foundation with the name why allow the new heads who use simular names make u change ... dont get it .... u know your history,people that know u and the things u have achieved know u and your willing to erase that imprint of a name go ..

stand tall sir !!! dont change ... thats my opinion anyway !!

3. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Big up Stan! (y)

If you want your name changed on dnbForum, hit me with a PM and I'll sort it for you :)

4. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

KNow what your saying, but I don't think I was the 1st Phase, so I'll just have to Phase the name out ...:shit_happ

5. mesh

mesh Active Member

yes, you are. good reports too.