I Am Legion

Out June 17th

Artwork SWAG...

10269188_828337913843835_1731180661473083383_o.jpg

From Division Recordings Facebook

I Am Legion Remixes out June 17th / Including remixes by Alix Perez, Phace, Teddy Killerz, dBridge, Eprom, Starkey and others.

Audio for Alix Perez remix

Full tracklisting for the remix album:

1. Farrda (Alix Perez Remix)
2. Farrda (Starkey Remix)
3. Make Those Move (Suburban Dark Remix)
4. Make Those Move (Teddy Killerz Remix)
5. Jelly Fish (Eprom Remix)
6. Loose on the Leaves (dBridgesploitation Remix)
7. Choosing For You (Nightwatch Remix)
8. Warp Speed Thuggin' (Sui Gene Remix)
9. Warp Speed Thuggin' (Phace Remix)
10. Dust Descends (Phace Remix)

- - - Updated - - -

Audio for the Nightwatch remix, this is gonna get a LOT of hate... :teeth:

Last edited by a moderator:
Noisia played it out when they were Legion touring. A hate bigroom as much as anyone else, but it fit the set really nicely, went off pretty sick as well. The kick is fucking massive.

Just be happy that they made a new alias instead of remixing it as noisia, and it probably only took them half an hour to make anyway.

Noisia played it out when they were Legion touring. A hate bigroom as much as anyone else, but it fit the set really nicely, went off pretty sick as well. The kick is fucking massive.

Just be happy that they made a new alias instead of remixing it as noisia, and it probably only took them half an hour to make anyway.

Yeah it's their production alias which they usually use to produce for other artists.

also:

rah rah hate for the dBridge remix rah

iTunes lists the last track as an Alix Perez remix of Dust Descends, instead of a Phace remix. Wassup wit the wassup?

rah rah hate for the dBridge remix rah

iTunes lists the last track as an Alix Perez remix of Dust Descends, instead of a Phace remix. Wassup wit the wassup?

itunes is the only site where it says alix perez instead of phace so i'm thinking phace, it even says phace on wiki

Back
Top Bottom