I am compiling a list of record shops in the uk (not online stores)

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
hi all....im trying to compile a list of record shops stocking dnb....mainly in london and kent but also all the well known ones in the uk.......not online stores. any help would be well apreiciated.....

hi all....im trying to compile a list of record shops stocking dnb....mainly in london and kent but also all the well known ones in the uk.......not online stores. any help would be well apreiciated.....

Good for you! Try yellow pages, might help you out

easy
there's like 5

bm soho
sister ray (berwick street)
2nd hand - music and video exchange (soho and notting hill)
hmv oxford street - might have stopped now tho

easy
there's like 5

bm soho
sister ray (berwick street)
2nd hand - music and video exchange (soho and notting hill)

hmv oxford street - might have stopped now tho

only two shops I ever go to buy records from nowadays.

Nothing really else in LDN...

edit

I used to buy a few records from a shop in watford years ago that used to sell paint as well...think its long gone now, cant even remember the name...

Last edited:
Eastern Bloc - Manchester
Vinyl Exchange - Manchester

an although it doesn't deserve a mention because it has a shit selection and is run by snobby house pricks:
Reflex - Manchester

HMV in Oxford Street has stopped doing vinyl. What used to be Reckless Records on Berwick Street still does dnb...and of course there's Phonica for the pretentious house/rare german techno heads...

Taken off another forum talking about Brighton shops:

Rarekind records / RK Bass for hip hop / drum and bass on Trafalgar St look them up on facebook

Edge world records (Above LOADED Clothing) Kensington Gardens is a personal favourite, might be lucky to find them there before mid afternoon sometimes though

Rounder records is OK also
http://www.rounderbrighton.co.uk/

then theres wax factor / across the tracks /dance 2 / resident but i dont usually hit them up

rat records in camberwell is very decent, quality hip hop selection not so much dnb. good luck with you list mayn

Back
Top Bottom