I Am A Bassline

LineOne

The Cubase Man
yea jus weed. fuk da crack. tried it once and found it pointless. wuld rather go and spend 20 on a big bag of weed. and theres nothing wrong with stoners. we are good citizens who dont eva do fuk all rong lol. u see us beating ppl up on friday nites lol?

were also a very clever bunch of people believe it or not. weed broadens our horizons and opens up our thoughts. we also tend to have alot knowledge as we look deeper into things rather then jus skim through them.

and weed smokers are playing a big part in the world. every weed plant that is grown helps our air u know man lol.

LineOne

The Cubase Man
Well Blurr jus to let you know im not from thanet. ive lived here for bout 4 years. im origionally from gravesend (near bluewater shoppin center). And yes people from thanet have a different mentality, i agree. I call them thanet flatheads. They dont know nohthing else apart from this island. They believe they are the only people around lol. 3/4 of thanet have never even been out of thanet

was her name man?
and na thanet ent big atall. culd walk it ina day lol

Junglist_007

learning difficulties
VIP Junglist
Well Blurr jus to let you know im not from thanet. ive lived here for bout 4 years. im origionally from gravesend (near bluewater shoppin center). And yes people from thanet have a different mentality, i agree. I call them thanet flatheads. They dont know nohthing else apart from this island. They believe they are the only people around lol. 3/4 of thanet have never even been out of thanet

was her name man?
and na thanet ent big atall. culd walk it ina day lol
I live near Bluewater Shopping centre.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ONLY KOMODOS FEROCIOUS FUCKERS BUT NEVER HAVE THE TIME TO HAVE A CIGARETTE BEFORE HES READY FOR ROUND TWO