I am a bag of smashed assholes.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
thread of the year. and its april. not half bad!!

- - - Updated - - -

hey grubbers im also a bag of smashed assholes!! were shit you and me. thats what it means this bag of smashed assholes yes?

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
CrOOk used to say whenever we'd see an ugly woman out & about, that "she had a face like a bucket of smashed crabs"

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i dont get it.
you are you right? but how are you a bag full of things?

also who is taking these assholes, smashing them, then bagging them up? no digity.

step 1 - smash assholes
step 2 - bag them
step 3 - ??
step 4 - profit!

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
i dont get it.
you are you right? but how are you a bag full of things?

also who is taking these assholes, smashing them, then bagging them up? no digity.

step 1 - smash assholes
step 2 - bag them
step 3 - ??
step 4 - profit!
you don't get it??? but then go on to explain the exact process??

lolwut?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
in all fairness there is a questionmark in the process. so its hardly exact michael. also this is not about exactitude, its about being a bag of smashed assholes. right grubbers! and let me in your damn country, i filled out all the paperwork. stupid david saw to that.

grubbers

VIP Junglist
I first came into familiarity with this phrase from a large black woman, named Omega, who told her white trash friend that her baby daddy looked like a bag of smashed assholes. This was after said white trash friend remarked on how she hated the smell of fish because it reminded her of prison. These two were some classy ladies.

I generally use it to describe the magnitude of hangover that I have at the moment.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
WHAT i thought it was because you are shit! youre not shit now!?! i dont know about this grubbers i really dont. surely this was about us being shit together, yes?