I always forget things.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
I always forget how I did something that I thought was good. For example... I never remember when making a high end bass that I should duplicate the synths I am using and eq the new duplicates with a high pass filter. This always cost me time. Does any one eles have this problem?

SamsungF1HardDrive.jpg

Get one of these for your brain...

my memory/brain is fucked, i forget everything tbh aswell as having to hear something 3 or 4 times before it sticks in my brain, but i never. ever. forget anything to do with music. its like it all gets written on my brain in permanent marker the first time i learn it :) its a horrible thing tho cos my brain/concentration is fucked thanks to too much weed lol its all well and good knowing how to make that phat reece lfo bass off the top of my head but that shit wont help me in a job interview or summin hahahahaha.

cannabis has a direct link to short term memory loss!

or am i making that up?
i forget now!

now what did i do with my starburst!

my memory/brain is fucked, i forget everything tbh aswell as having to hear something 3 or 4 times before it sticks in my brain, but i never. ever. forget anything to do with music. its like it all gets written on my brain in permanent marker the first time i learn it :) its a horrible thing tho cos my brain/concentration is fucked thanks to too much weed lol its all well and good knowing how to make that phat reece lfo bass off the top of my head but that shit wont help me in a job interview or summin hahahahaha.

I totally understand you. My mind is all about music and art, everything else is just so much harder to remind. Like appointments and dates, always forget those, as well as names. But still, I'm smoking one Dutch blowtorch at the moment producing some banging dark Drum & Bass stuff and I know for sure that tomorrow all the ideas for it will still be in my head!

:spliff:

emmm yeah, chron basically! im luck in aa sense that i work and thats fine, a smoke weed but nowhere near as much as i used to (that will really help) my memory for production is ok. pen and paper?! try writing down the main parts of your production you dont want to forget, and tweak untill it sounds good?!

Back
Top Bottom