Drum & Bass I´m sitting on lot of finished tunes, waiting for release negotiations to finish. Here is my latest tune for feedback

Ihamitsu

Random Nolifer
I think u have nice ideas but the sounds need a bit more processing!!!
Hi,
thanks for listening. Your advice is however not really useful as it´s quite general... I mean which sounds? I tried to drop it yesterday when I was playing in club with decent sound system and I would say that the drums and basses were sitting allright in the mix.
If you can be more specific I would be grateful.

xiris

Resident Canadian
VIP Junglist
I think u have nice ideas but the sounds need a bit more processing!!!
i get what he means. Your drop, it doesn't sound polished. your kick snare are fine, but your mid-basses and perks are all sitting in empty space. lack of reverb/other elements to fill it out. The bass is a bit plain & abrasive if i'm honest, consider adding some more elements to your drop to liven things up

Ihamitsu

Random Nolifer
Honest is all I want mate. I see what you mean... the reverb is there but not enough obviously... Will work on that and post progress later. Thanks for opinion

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
try a few high pass sweeps on those mids. Also the melody chords- bring it out, and also use a different patch imho.

Hope that helps

Dumpster

Hi,
thanks for listening. Your advice is however not really useful as it´s quite general... I mean which sounds? I tried to drop it yesterday when I was playing in club with decent sound system and I would say that the drums and basses were sitting allright in the mix.
If you can be more specific I would be grateful.
I think for example a bit more compressing distorting and reverb in your sounds could really help mate! Sorry for the late reply!