DnB I´m sitting on lot of finished tunes, waiting for release negotiations to finish. Here is my latest tune for feedback

I think u have nice ideas but the sounds need a bit more processing!!!
Hi,
thanks for listening. Your advice is however not really useful as it´s quite general... I mean which sounds? I tried to drop it yesterday when I was playing in club with decent sound system and I would say that the drums and basses were sitting allright in the mix.
If you can be more specific I would be grateful.

I think u have nice ideas but the sounds need a bit more processing!!!
i get what he means. Your drop, it doesn't sound polished. your kick snare are fine, but your mid-basses and perks are all sitting in empty space. lack of reverb/other elements to fill it out. The bass is a bit plain & abrasive if i'm honest, consider adding some more elements to your drop to liven things up

Hi,
thanks for listening. Your advice is however not really useful as it´s quite general... I mean which sounds? I tried to drop it yesterday when I was playing in club with decent sound system and I would say that the drums and basses were sitting allright in the mix.
If you can be more specific I would be grateful.
I think for example a bit more compressing distorting and reverb in your sounds could really help mate! Sorry for the late reply!

Back
Top Bottom