HYQXYZ- STUKA (DUBSTEP)

horace111

My name is Jago (HYQXYZ)
I Normally dislike dubstep, but then there was someone on the forum (Don't remember who , but thanks a lot anyway ;D ) who posted a link to Gravity's Soundcloud and I thought it was absolutely amazing. So I tried to make some dubstep myself, I don't think it sounds really traditional, but I tried to give my own turn to it. Please tell me what you think, everything is welcome!

http://soundcloud.com/hyqxyz/stuka

I just love the claustrophobic effect of the stuka's siren ;D

Greets!

(YAY, I finally got myself a new pc !! ;D)

Yeah man, every new track you post shows how you're progressing. Again (like I always say to you) there sounds like there is some EQing issues around the mid range but I like the concept of this track alot. Your structures are improving loads, and the sounds you are producing are getting clearer.

Just focus on learning how to EQ properly (I'm still working on this myself) and you'll soon notice the difference.

Yeah man, every new track you post shows how you're progressing. Again (like I always say to you) there sounds like there is some EQing issues around the mid range but I like the concept of this track alot. Your structures are improving loads, and the sounds you are producing are getting clearer.

Just focus on learning how to EQ properly (I'm still working on this myself) and you'll soon notice the difference.

Thanks, I haven't posted in a while because I was experimenting a lot , and I really tried to give every sound it's FX and EQ, but you're right it is still not completely what it should be.
I've also remastered an other project that was still in demo phase when i posted it (Hazard) I'm thinking of reuploading it soon. I personally feel that it's better EQ'd there, but I really wan't your opinion on that one :)

Thanks for your comment!

Yeah I'll take a listen for ya.

I've actually just tried a little dubstep myself, thread should be a few down from this one if you fancy taking a look

I like that track , nice beats nice sounds.. but I noticed that you never use a continuous bass, and I do, Could it be that this is a part of the problem?

Back
Top Bottom