HYQXYZ - Slipstream (NEUROFUNK)

Those time you spended on the basslines probably did the trick, the bass in this track is ace imo. The intro is working for me atleast, its not that stereotypical for this genre perhaps but original is always good I guess :)

Liking this!!!

I like the dynamics on the drums. They fit just right. remembers me of Urbandawn - Retrocausality . Rly nice bass movement in the 2nd part.
Big up !

Intro reminds me of some old Aphex Twin stuff....which can only be a good thing right?

Heavy bassline! would've liked to hear a few more little deep rolling hits, maybe the stabby saw on octave lower? Kinda stands out for me a little (uncomfortably). Apart from that this is a nice track!

drums, ohmydays, bassline the high pitch part of it is really sticking out alot for me, i love everything else, just not that!

I hear a future Neodigital artist.. <3
This is so fucking top notch, I can only beg you to do a coop hehe. Hit me up if you're interested for real!

Anyway, sick sounds. I dig your style, weird rhythms and reeces is what I enjoy most in dnb and you made exactly that. big ups :)

Back
Top Bottom