HYQXYZ- Keeping The Rain Away (Experimental Dubstep)

First impressions, very nice.
Not in love with the high stabby synth. Could come down a bit in level as it's quite stabbing/piercing if I crank the volume.

You brought in some extra percussion at the end (4:18 or so) which was nice and could have come in earlier? Perhaps for me you could have experimented a bit more in this area, oddball percussion, and relied a little less on that high stab.

But hey....I like the underlying vibe. Nice one.

Have to agree with ol Subprime here, good ideas but the stabby sound is way too high!

It's good to hear you experimenting and finding new intuitive ways to create sounds, I love it when I find something new!

EDIT: I'm not gonna say it on this track, cos chances are you already know what I'm thinking

Have to agree with ol Subprime here, good ideas but the stabby sound is way too high!

It's good to hear you experimenting and finding new intuitive ways to create sounds, I love it when I find something new!

EDIT: I'm not gonna say it on this track, cos chances are you already know what I'm thinking
true ;)

First impressions, very nice.
Not in love with the high stabby synth. Could come down a bit in level as it's quite stabbing/piercing if I crank the volume.

You brought in some extra percussion at the end (4:18 or so) which was nice and could have come in earlier? Perhaps for me you could have experimented a bit more in this area, oddball percussion, and relied a little less on that high stab.

But hey....I like the underlying vibe. Nice one.
ty, that's one thing that i might actually change, although i said i wouldn't ;p

Back
Top Bottom