Hypothetical question.. ~ Suppose I get the NuMark NS7 controller.. which so happens

Just.B

Closed minds close doors.
to come with Serato Itch..

So now I have Itch on my macbook and I'm going off to play someplace else.. can I simply hook up my Itch to work through a serato scratch live audio interface box to their 2 turntables or 2 cdj's (or whatever their setup)? or must I bring my controller in order to use ITCH??

Re: Hypothetical question.. ~ Suppose I get the NuMark NS7 controller.. which so happ

Thanks Mr. soo!! Now that you've answered that for me (and I appreciated it, btw - it's helped me narrow down what I could/should do)..

I was just wondering what you're opinion would be on which would be a wiser choice (money is a small factor - but I'm hoping to be able to decide not based on that.. but rather based on dj'ing factors .. ie. comfort, practicality, the products themselves, etc... overall pros and cons)...

... To get the NS7 w/ Itch (and then eventually the NSFX controller - when I can find it in Van.) ... OR .. to get 2 CDJ1000MK3's and SL3 ~ ~ either way my point is to only bring my laptop w/ me in the end ~ ~ I'm currently using 2 Denon DN-S3500's and have tried to upgrade them from SYS 095 version to SYS 099 but haven't been able to properly burn the firmware to disc (see http://fnk.ca/board/mind-body/217970-i-need-easy-free-data-burner-mac-osx-so-i-can-burn.html thread) - ... Anyways... do you have an opinion either way... Or anyone else for that matter... P's & Q's

Re: Hypothetical question.. ~ Suppose I get the NuMark NS7 controller.. which so happ

you should get some cream for that itch bro. Seek medical advice at least.

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom