Hypercaine (original) vs. (DJ Edit)...The same tune?

hazard135§

Went and picked this up this morning, as far as i can tell its the same tune on both sides. Is this a cock up form BBK or am i missing something here lol. Can some shed some light?

cheers

WOW THE NEW VERSION IS FUCKING SHIT, THE VOCALS MAKE ME CRY (NOT IN A GOOD WAY). FRESH SORT IT OUT BRUV, THE ORIGINAL DUB WAS 1000X BETTER. /caps & rant.

youre so right flicky. poorest thing about this one is that there are people who actually rate it...

would be so much better without those dodgey vocals.

I cant believe how much everyone is slating this tune. The new vocals are barely even different. This whole situation reeks of people jumping on the hatewagon.

I actually like it.

i quite like it as well only bad thing i have to say is stamina's vocals they just dont sit right on the tune for me but other than that still sounds good

if he'd just put an instrumental version with a shorter breakdown on it on the flip i wudda been all over it! ah well at least theres some fucking bangers on the rest of the album

Naah he shuda just left it and not released it at all. really lacking something as a tune. Compared to the 12" on soundboy recently makes you think why???? just why?

Back
Top Bottom