Hyper D Rave next year

Hi all Junglist I’m in Talks about doing a rave we did not get round to doing a ten year anniversary so are hopping too do one sometime next year to coincide with documentary BUT Where do we hold it so Leave a reply on this link

http://www.facebook.c......om/group.php?gid=71694120258#/group.php?gid=71694120258

IM THINKING

1, O2
2, Coco's
3, SE 1

Do you mean KoKo's?! As in Camden Palace?! Didn't fink you could have a DnB nite there anymore! Indigo @ O2 is a good club & quite central.......have it there!

Do you mean KoKo's?! As in Camden Palace?! Didn't fink you could have a DnB nite there anymore! Indigo @ O2 is a good club & quite central.......have it there!

Not sure mate it was on facebook i should of thought so though.

Kokos is a sick lil venue, went to my 1st ever rave there on nye, would love to go back some time

But if we're being honest about what is the best club, the 02 takes it hands down, whether it's at the indigo or at matter

I like se1, but their soundsystem is wack and always has been really, shame, coz it's a wicked venue

Thanks flat 1985 for posting the link Respect!!!!

yes people this is forreel so as much support as possible pleas as Im trying to do It all before the documentary is finished we mite be able to get Ko Ko's my bag on the original Facebook Spelling as the first tribute rave was held there but have not seen inside since refurb so dont know if it is DnB friendly.

Keep the replies coming Peace

Back
Top Bottom