hype energy 98

jayemcee

RiddimMasterGeneral
hi could any1 upload the hype energy 98 set please? was always one of my best tapes back in the day. would be nice to have it on my ipod so i can rinse it in my car. cheers

I WAS THERE AND I HAVE THE SET ON TAPE AND MP3.

I'll sort you out over the weekend.

wicked,cheers mate.look 4ward 2 it! was there too. best skelter i went to was definatly time, but energy 98 was big nite. dont suppose u hav got the nrg 98 force and styles set on mp3?

wicked,cheers mate.look 4ward 2 it! was there too. best skelter i went to was definatly time, but energy 98 was big nite. dont suppose u hav got the nrg 98 force and styles set on mp3?

Yeah it was good, i went straight off a plane from 2 weeks in Ayia Napa so i was a bit burnt out when i got in for free (courtesy of Raindance, i know the promoters) but after a few hours and this and that down my neck and up me nose i was off with the fairys and loving it :rinsed:

Yeah it was good, i went straight off a plane from 2 weeks in Ayia Napa so i was a bit burnt out when i got in for free (courtesy of Raindance, i know the promoters) but after a few hours and this and that down my neck and up me nose i was off with the fairys and loving it :rinsed:

here's a scouring pad.....

PHO2016.jpg

you'll find it easier to rub it in our faces.....

Back
Top Bottom