Hybrid Minds launch new label - Hybrid Music

what's up with this trend?

Well, like Hybrid Minds say in the interview, there are more advantages to having full control of your own release schedule, and having your own label helps that.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say who, but I'm pretty sure another artist will be announcing their new label tomorrow.

Well, like Hybrid Minds say in the interview, there are more advantages to having full control of your own release schedule, and having your own label helps that.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say who, but I'm pretty sure another artist will be announcing their new label tomorrow.
Kenny Ken?

I see that. So it's just a coincidence they all are doing it now?

They would've all started planning and organising their labels before knowing about each others' plans I expect. So it's not like hybrid minds saw Get Hype music announced a few days ago and threw a label together. Just an odd coincidence

guys don't be hurt because I don't rate your favorit artist :uberlaugh
fair enough if you like - I don't resonate to it, end of story.

Back
Top Bottom