DnB Hutar - Barriers ( neurofunk demo )

Great work man love the way you play with beats,nice melodies,well done just little bit more work on bassline it seems wide i don't know did you add some reverb or what it just needs little bit more aggressiveness...but all in all great work(y)

Wow very adventurous, love the contrast of the elements. The glitchi percussion is fantastic mate :D I disagree with Balthazaar in this instance tho I think the bass is a bit too agressive lol but it does need tightening up somehow. Yeah great work!

Nice one. The drums are phat. And yeah, love glitch, all day, everyday. More! Re-sample and glitch the bass!

Ok, sorry, but I have to say it: I don't like the flute/whatever notes. I think it's a great idea and you're obviously experimenting with non-tonal progressions but it's the samples, man! They're so plasticky and general MIDI sounding. They might sound better with tons of reverb way low in the mix. But I'd recommend choosing one of your favorite parts that you wrote and looping it. Try synths even.

Just my two cents, it's a great tune.

Back
Top Bottom