Hugh Hardie - Closer

im going to try to say what im thinking here. first you are probably my favorite producer ive seen post on these forums.

ok so i love the movement you create with the snare. if i can try to dissect it for a minute, the clap on the snare fits perfectly into it. then the cymbals are really dynamic, replicating the classic amen. the thing i want to hear is bringing that snappy snare into a different place with the cymbals. i want to hear it really pop and splash with massive euphoric power.

hope that helps.

everything sounds perfect haha, how have u only 177 followrs but that amount of hits and shit?! how do u market yourself haha, massive track bro

Cheers Equilibrium thats very encouraging to hear. Yea I rememebr having issues with the snare when making the tune, it could be a bit punchier in the mix, I realise the clap is quite loud in relation to it...at the same time I didn't want it to be too overly plastic and generic sounding though. I do agree theres room for changing in there though, thanks for the feedback

and thanks Alcapone, a couple of the tunes have been posted to the odd blog, which probably helps increase views...theres not that many on them though ahha

Back
Top Bottom