Huge New Hazard Dub

Just thinking it must be hard naming tunes ha, I haven't got a clue what I'd call any of them unless they've got an obvious sample.

Sure it must be hard trying to come up with something original, but a fair handful of Hazard tunes names, or any of his alias's, tend to come from sayings, phrases or term such as:- Food Fight, Ready 4 This, Enuff Iz Enuff, Against The Clock, All I Can Say, Trouble Maker, No More Games, Nothing Special, Use Your Brain, Up 2 No Good, Don't Be A Hero & Play The Game.

In relation to this tune in another thread
its a new one from hazard! a guy from utube says its called "Its A Secret" but im sure its a joke XD

Could be called Its A Secret. Its as good a name as any of the names previously.

I think a couple more tunes from the previous page could have well known sayings as tune names when they are finally confirmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure it must be hard trying to come up with something original, but a fair handful of Hazard tunes names, or any of his alias's, tend to come from sayings, phrases or term such as:- Food Fight, Ready 4 This, Enuff Iz Enuff, Against The Clock, All I Can Say, Trouble Maker, No More Games, Nothing Special, Use Your Brain, Up 2 No Good, Don't Be A Hero & Play The Game.

In relation to this tune in another thread

Could be called Its A Secret. Its as good a name as any of the names previously.

I think a couple more tunes from the previous page could have well known sayings as tune names when they are finally confirmed.

You reckon he goes through a list of Cliché? haha. New tune: "Takes one to know one" or something" lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom