HUGE New Dubstep Tune - WIP

ThisNoise

I was looking for feedback on this new song iv'e been working on. The track is in my signature. Im looking for some good feedback.

Thanks.

Yeah mate, if you wanna compete with these "dirty" sounding dubstep tunes that bass has to be a lot heavier. Saying that the melody is real nice, like the drum pattern too. Think if you work on the bassline, maybe drop it an octave? Add some effects, distortion etc, it could be a pretty decent tune.

To make the track "HUGE", you need to process the hell outta that bass, so it really has some OOMPH behind it, not just a standard bass vibe-thing. Same with the kicks, put some thump in them.

thanks for the tips mate. what plugins and stuff could i use on the bass though. i'm currently only using REAPER and made the bass in free TAL Elek7ro. know any good free effects and distortion plugins? Im fairly new to this production thing and I don't really want to spend much money :)

The following links are from vst4free.com and to download them just click the little Windows logo at the top of the page. It'll download as a .zip file. They are legal to download, as they include links to the software company's website, where you can see for yourself that they are indeed free for everyone.

wow. will be checking it out 2moro (got to revise for a maths test :( ). Thanks fo the links.

Back
Top Bottom