Huge D&B Fan - 15 years and running

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mr Neurotrophin, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Mr Neurotrophin

Mr Neurotrophin PreBuffer my overflow!!

Hi everyone, not been into drum and bass for a while, after the 90's and the first 2 years of 2000 i just got bored of the tunes folks were producing...it got really vocally for me...and sorry but if i want to listen to vocals i will get some rap to listen to!!! and i don't even like rap either...lol...

So i have started to listen lately and some really amazing stuff being brought out from folks i have never heard of - Black Sun Empire - TeeBee - Noisia - Future Prophecies and Concord dawn to name a few!!!

I am now a happy chappy again and it has sparked in me such fantastic memories from 93 when i first heard - Carl Cox, Easygroove and Grooverider for the first time...ahhhh...what blissful times....BUT...they are back to start me off again..

I have some really good Drum and Bass albums like - T-Power - Omni Trio - A1-Soundcarrier mixed by Dj Tonic, just to name a few, so i hope to be sharing with the community shortly...respect to the creators of drum and bass forum...well done folks, cool stuff goin on here...