http://www.reactorlakrits.nl

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
Highly reccomend a visit.

Content is top notch and the overall insight into the artists inner souls and being through the medium of their beautiful orchestral sonic arrangements are mind numbingly stunning.

:2thumbs:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
funny story, adumb changed my user name to lakritz once. other than that i dont know wht this thread is about. unless you want to suggest something i can eat, id like to eat something good, cant think of something right now. fish maybe, fish is good

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what! fish is good, thats real healthy for you. or so i think, i woke up with dentures on my dick the other day, what do you think that means

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
That you Daisy rogered a granny. Thats what that means. Did she leave you a booty call note when she left? those are the best. "thanks for last night, i had fun. but i have to do a thing at home with my grandchild so left you in bed sleep crying. love Gertrude. xx"

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
surely its the other way round, if even vegetarians eat it, that must mean its really good, they arent even supposed to eat meat. see?
not really doing so well in this thread fractals. you should probably up your game a little, if you dont mind me saying so.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
THAT ALL DEPENDS. on whats a euphemism. is it something you eat. like a pill. speed pill, get fked up jack. awake for like two days. be total awesome.