HTFR Sale

NO DONT. HTFR are total rubbish and are WIDELY known to rip people off and skank them. save yourselves money and time and go ANYWHERE else.

yeah, and it's not long after xmas, there are plenty of sales where you actually GET the product that you wanted and where there's a chance it's the genuine article. unlike with htfr.

yeah, and it's not long after xmas, there are plenty of sales where you actually GET the product that you wanted and where there's a chance it's the genuine article. unlike with htfr.

Well tbh i have never had a problem with HTFR, i know they get alot of stick, but until they do me wrong, i have no problems..

Ok they are a facking rip off but its a sale so its no longer a rip off lol

I can honestly say I have used htfr's more than any other online store and I have never had a single problem with them...
Actually once I ordered a load of records and one of them didnt have in stock so they couldnt send it to me but I got an apology with my other records and they sent it out a week or two later when they got it back in... But thats once out of about 20 times

i aint had much of a problem wiv em before other than ordering a bit of vinyl that went out of stock as i ordered it... plus they got some good deals in that sale... pair of wharfedale diamond 8.1 pro active monitors for £129! i've had a look on other sites and cant find em 4 less than 150! i reckon i'm gonna be baggin meself a pair!
nice1 for the post muzzadj

Ive always thought they were really good.
Dunno why people have a problem with them!
I was looking at the Vestax PMC 08 pro in the sale:)
Still want an Allen & Heath though:(

i used to buy alot from htfr until i discovered most other places are cheaper so i buy elswhere now, mainly red eye and nu-urban.

i aint had much of a problem wiv em before other than ordering a bit of vinyl that went out of stock as i ordered it... plus they got some good deals in that sale... pair of wharfedale diamond 8.1 pro active monitors for £129! i've had a look on other sites and cant find em 4 less than 150! i reckon i'm gonna be baggin meself a pair!
nice1 for the post muzzadj

yeah i saw that £129 for a pair of monitors........what a great price for someone starting out eh

ive never had a prob with HTFR either, there delivery is pretty rapid. ive bought tons of stuff from the site

I bought a replacement plug for my mixer once and paid an extra £5 to have it delivered the next day- I waitd a week and nothing showed up, So I dropped into the store itself to find out where it was- Turns out they had none in stock and I demanded my money back instantly.

Pretty sure its illegal to advertise something, take money for it and not even have it to sell.

HTFR are a bunch of Cunts.

why wait a week? i would have been on the blower the next day giving it too em.........'If you dont want to be putting out the flames on your kids backs....'

I was busy all week and never managed to get half a chance to pay em visit.

They're pretty clueless n all- i once asked one of the staff (Who was sat behind a desk which held all the needles and Cartridges) which set of Needles had the best overall sound quality and he hadn't got a fucking clue.

Had a problem with 1 of my turntables i got from there, the day after i rang them they came and picked it up and got me a new 1 the next day

i buy most of my stuff from there

no probs at all.

Back
Top Bottom