HP Envy Beats edition laptops

Dunno. Saw this advertised on TV quite literally a couple of minutes ago. Looks pretty good. If it's a new thing though I'd wait for the reviews to start coming in before splashing the cash.

Dunno. Saw this advertised on TV quite literally a couple of minutes ago. Looks pretty good. If it's a new thing though I'd wait for the reviews to start coming in before splashing the cash.

Yeah i'm not about rushing to buy one, more interested in how it works. Says its made with production and listening to music in mind but there aren't any specific detaills

Well pre-built computers are usually no good and cost way more than they should, so my guess is it's probably nothing special. Really like the design, though.

These are an absolute crock of shite, no self respecting producer or anyone who takes their music seriously would buy this overpriced toot. Those beats headphones are overpriced rubbish as well /end rant ...

Dont bother with these branded PC's, they are overpriced and would leave you feeling ripped off.

Take a look at the spec sheet on the page you posted, now go to ebuyer and find something with the same spec for half the price. Then, with all that money you saved being a savvy shopper, go any buy a proper external soundcard and a pair of monitor speakers.

Any one of the newer PC's with a Core i5 or i7 with 4GB of ram will chew up all the production you can throw at it without issue.

yea man poor build quality laptop i work with allot of new laptops and the build quality of the base model is shocking. if you want something good thats gunna last you get yourself a macbook and dual boot it with windows and OSX. expensive but well worth it

Just HP and Dre milking the Beats franchise as much as possible. Quite shameful really. And as said, pre-built branded lappys and PCs will be shite in comparison to one you could build yourself. Or even go to eBuyer. :)

HP Envy Beats is about a grand. Now check THIS. Whack a better soundcard in and some quality monitors and you've already saved about £400!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom