HOWS THE OUTLOOK FOR DNB FOR 2010

We will finally break into the top league and battle it out with Ghandi and R2D2 for top spot

having said that...the waffles were really great

R2D2 is a double hard bastard though. Have you seen that little cattleprod he's got? Lethal!

I wonder how many dnb producers will jump on the dubstep bandwagon in 2010

Let's hope not

Although I don't mind a bit of dubstep, I'll never really incorporate it into my sets so really it's just wasted (on me personally, but I'm sure many others too)

Oh yeah, no more Dubstep please.
That's the one nagging thing at the back of my mind.

Fuck me you're up late bruv I though I was the only one alive at this time on a Wednesday night lol

Although I must day the Nero dubstep remixes of "Blinded By The Lights" and "I'm Not Your Toy", are very very good

But please, let's try and stick to drum and bass people, the scene kinda needs it right now!

the outlook will be windy across most of britain with a cold patch coming in from the east and rain across the nothern parts of scotland.

seriously though, dnb needs more big tunes, and by big I mean dancefloor killers. all that wobble jump up shit can fuck right off though.

subfocus will get bare popular and every time he plays loads of pendulum kids will role out and rule the dance. and pendulum will go full circle and start making minimal techno. original sin will remix every tune ever invented and release an album of michael jackson remixes. harry shotta will release his own move called harry shotta and the adventures of uncz etc

Back
Top Bottom