How's she' cuttin'?

Robmobius

Hey Y'all,

Rob form Ireland here, just chiming in - I've been a rabid fan of Dark Drum N Bass for a good few years now. Originally came for a Punk/Metal background though - heard some D&B coming from my girl friends brothers bedroom. That was me sold!

Thought, I should try and write a few tunz as I love the genre. So I thought I'd sign up. I'm a complete noob and amateur so forgive any daft questions. :)

Cheers,

Rob

Last edited:
welcome mate, i see you've already got stuck into the production forum so that's good.
enjoy your time here!

Cheers for the welcome guys!

I'm originally from Dublin, but we moved out to the stix - I'm currently living in Kildare. Nice place, but there's far too many frikken sheep.

Not that much of a D&B scene over here unfortunately... :( I originally got into it when i was living in the UK (my GF is form South London).

Still listening to Wormhole and Torque! :)

oh right fair enuff im livin in waterford but im from uk
an yea the dnb scene sucks here.lol

straight down the middle! ozzie bird taught me that. she thought my name was 'kyle' through the full 3 weeks of our relationship. i never corrected her, i quite enjoyed being kyle to her.

Cheers for the welcome guys!

I'm originally from Dublin, but we moved out to the stix - I'm currently living in Kildare. Nice place, but there's far too many frikken sheep.

Not that much of a D&B scene over here unfortunately... :( I originally got into it when i was living in the UK (my GF is form South London).

Still listening to Wormhole and Torque! :)

hahah I'm flying to kildare today - working for 4 days there at a party.

straight down the middle! ozzie bird taught me that. she thought my name was 'kyle' through the full 3 weeks of our relationship. i never corrected her, i quite enjoyed being kyle to her.

Hah... Aye, it's an old country expression. :) I presume it came about form the 'auld farming days or summat'. :)

Kyle eh? Ah sure, why not. One of my English mates was going out with an Irish bird called "Niamh". Poor git could never ever pronounce her name properly, as you can imagine it ended badly. :)

hahah I'm flying to kildare today - working for 4 days there at a party.

Jaysus, that a bit of a coincidence. Party in Kildare town or Naas?

I didn't think they'd have even heard of D&B down here. ;)

Back
Top Bottom