DnB Howitzer - Ruckus

Nice man... sub feels a little messy maybe? Drums are nice a clean if a little bit too repetative. From the drop to breakdown gets boring. Needs a bit more variation. Break down and build is nice.

Nice man... sub feels a little messy maybe? Drums are nice a clean if a little bit too repetative. From the drop to breakdown gets boring. Needs a bit more variation. Break down and build is nice.

Thanks for the comments man, im taking them on board for the next tune. I'm finding it really hard to go back into songs once I've finished them! hehe

Drums are nice a clean if a little bit too repetative. From the drop to breakdown gets boring. Needs a bit more variation. Break down and build is nice.
Funny, I completely have an opposite opinion. The main part is really cool and twisted imo. A bit more quality in mixdown and it would be a pretty fat tune :D What bugs me is the intro and the break, that's just random soundscapes. If I was doing this tune I'd put some pads in there, playing a few chords. Just to give it a bit contrast before the drop.

So far my 2c :D

Funny, I completely have an opposite opinion. The main part is really cool and twisted imo. A bit more quality in mixdown and it would be a pretty fat tune :D What bugs me is the intro and the break, that's just random soundscapes. If I was doing this tune I'd put some pads in there, playing a few chords. Just to give it a bit contrast before the drop.

So far my 2c :D

Thanks for the feedback man :)
How would you improve on the mixdown & what are you listening to it on?
Ive just got a set of new D5 monitors & a sub, my sub might not be correctly tuned though.

Just listening on headphones at the moment. It doesn't sound too bad but it feels a bit muddy. Midrange is lacking clarity imo. Sorry I can't help more with this, struggling with this kind of stuff myself ;)
Still, I can imagine if you'd play it out loud on a club system it would do the job. The right energy is there.

Back
Top Bottom