HOWITZER - Harms way, 30min of deep, sexy, minimal dnb.

Howitzer

VIP Junglist
Hi guys,
Ive been off exploring other genres for a while and loads of epic minimal dnb has been released in the mean time. Ive been itching to get it down and after a couple of attempts got a pretty nice mix out of it.

Get on the DL, Get it on the ipod, Get your bassface on

Tracklisting:
Changeling - Technicolour & Komatic,
Fade Away - Alix Perez,
Guardian - SpectraSoul,
The Cut Deepens - Alix Perez ft. Foreign Beggars,
Millers - Heavy1,
Too Much - Zero T ft. Steo,
I Have You - Commix,
Be Myself - Krakota,
Breach - Zero T, Ulterior Motive,
Past Lives (feat Kevin J King) - TOTAL SCIENCE/SPY,
More Than I Can Take - Lenzman (Enei Remix),
Patience (VIP) - JUBEI,
I Feel U - Icicle,
Set It Off (Icicle Remix) - Friction & K Tee,
Principles - InZtance,
Dark Impulses - Bazil,
Tesla - Ulterior Motive,
BTKRSH - Rockwell,
Nausea - Icicle,
Slow Down - Break

As always, any comments & critique are welcome.

this is class mate! cut deepens > heavy one was dope as fuck! i was thinking you had the tracklist the wrong way round and then the foreign beggars vocals came in, top work. beatmatching and selection were on point, a lot of my personal faves in there like the more than i can take remix, cut deepens, patience vip etc. i liked how you didn't just double drop tracks or let them fade out before the next, like it when tunes drop in unexpectedly sometimes. really enjoyed it man looking forward to the next one (y)

Very nice Mix dude, just wished you brought I Feel You in a bar earlier, in my opinion it just sounds funny when Set It Off comes in as the phrases dont match up. Apart from that i like it quite alot, definitely loved this part >>>>

Be Myself - Krakota,
Breach - Zero T, Ulterior Motive,
Past Lives (feat Kevin J King) - TOTAL SCIENCE/SPY,
More Than I Can Take - Lenzman (Enei Remix),
Patience (VIP) - JUBEI,

---------- Post added at 12:05 ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 ----------

.. Apart from that i like it quite alot..
I'll say it again, very nice mix, but now that ive got to the end of the mix, the only other thing i didnt like was slow down & nausea, which i thought would have gone better together timed differently
peace :)

Much thanks for the awesome feedback guys. You just put a massive grin on my face :)

Very nice Mix dude, just wished you brought I Feel You in a bar earlier, in my opinion it just sounds funny when Set It Off comes in as the phrases dont match up. Apart from that i like it quite alot

Yeah man, trust me when I say I heard it. It sucks I was a bar off, im gererally on point, but I didnt think it sounded bad enough to warrant a re-record.

I'll say it again, very nice mix, but now that ive got to the end of the mix, the only other thing i didnt like was slow down & nausea, which i thought would have gone better together timed differently

I caught this aswell man. But I'd already re-done the whole thing 3 times. I really couldnt face another round. lol. 3 deck mixing is a head spinner.

Something to aspire to tho eh!

Back
Top Bottom