Howdy

Frost Dragon

Bust A Move
Hey everybody, Obviously I'm new to this place so I'll introduce myself...
I'm a musician (mainly a bass player) from the land of psytrance, Israel :)
Basicly I'm playing mostly reggaeish dub and I'm going to start an instrumental dub crew thingy with 2 friends, a DJ and a drummer. So I figured might aswell join a forum that is all about D&B :)
I'm also into rock/metal music (played in a metal band for 2 years), aswell as jazz (played in a jazz band for over a year).

Last edited:
Actualllllyyy.... No. I'm not a big fan of his music (although I had talked to him a couple of times)...
And I wouldnt say his is music too much of a psytrance either...
However people that do make me feel proud of the fact that they're from my country are Skazi (and most of the Chemical Crew), Infected Mushroom, Astrix and many more :)

Frost Dragon said:
Actualllllyyy.... No. I'm not a big fan of his music (although I had talked to him a couple of times)...
And I wouldnt say his is music too much of a psytrance either...
However people that do make me feel proud of the fact that they're from my country are Skazi (and most of the Chemical Crew), Infected Mushroom, Astrix and many more :)
haha true, he is shit mate, and thats defenetely not psy trance. Unfortunatelly, the "uplifting" trance genre can be found only in Israel and Greece...

Ye, skazi is dirty, infected are weird.
But how dare you not mention the master Sandman ??
really dude, when i was into Psy, Sandman was all id listen at home...

Oh well, its all in the past now (thank Jah..!!!)

When it comes to DJs, yeah... But Israeli psy DJs preform all around the world! My friend was talking to Skazi on msn the other day while they were in Japan, and the tourqued mofos said they missed the plane back lol...
ANYWAY, The D&B scene here is pretty weak, so we're hoping to make it allot more popular :)

Btw I didn't know until now that Sandman is Israeli :O]
Apperently he's a member in a metal band that I listen to sometime called Orphaned Land... Didn't know that hes the same guy that makes those psyched out tunes!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom