Howdy, juglist souljahs

TrainJumpa

Whassup, dawgs, i am here to enjoy dnb, as i am a huge fan of the fast rythms 'n jungle shit.

I've checked out some of the mixes and sets that are given in the specialized folder and i found some of them wicked. But some of em are just..you know...atmospheric and such. Dnb should fuck your brain, not be a relaxing shit to listen to.

I'd recommend you to listen to some heavy crap, like venetian snares, evil edgar and such, i'll try to find as many of them as possible and upload that stuff for you.

Peace, yo soldiers !Wicked shit never dies.:drums:

I don't think drum and bass should only be the heaviest craziest that should fuck your brain >_< I mean don't get me wrong I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the dark heavy shit but isn't there ever time where you just wanna relax to a jazzy sound of drum and basss??

I don't think drum and bass should only be the heaviest craziest that should fuck your brain >_< I mean don't get me wrong I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the dark heavy shit but isn't there ever time where you just wanna relax to a jazzy sound of drum and basss??

Yep I Agree
But then Again Both Of U R Right Lol

hi
...just read your email talking about venetian snares(i m just crazy about rossz csillag(mauvaise etoile ;-p in my language...by the way,excuse my english...)allat szuletett)but dont know evil edgar?could you give me some...any"dark drum/breakcore"...would make my day beautifull;)thanks
bisous from switzerland

Back
Top Bottom