How would you catch/kill/prepare/cook a kangaroo?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by jmzmaloney, Jul 4, 2010.

1. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

What is your prefered method?

2. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

fucking punch the cunt in its bollox and rip its pouch off.... then spit roast it with ray mears.....and then finally a cap to the skull then butcher and cook the carcass...

3. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

I've been contemplating selling baby kangaroos in crisp packets, deep fried, then dipped in salt. 10 in a pack. Im wondering if therell be a market for such a thing

[​IMG]

4. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

is that kangaroo fetus in a old womans wrinkly vagina? cuz it sure as hell looks like one.... i can even make out a withered old clitoris......

no?

but seriously, i mite know a few australians who would be willing to try.....

5. Olllie

Olllie Bom Bom Cloud

Yeah I think they'd make the perfect alternative to pork scratchings

6. mistasfx

mistasfx MISTA SFX

i had kangaroo burgers last week and im impressed!! very tasty meat

7. Scatcat

Scatcat It don't mean shit

edited ;)

8. mistasfx

mistasfx MISTA SFX

either way it was fair game

9. dizzzeejungle

dizzzeejungle Junglist Down Under..

We have heaps in WA so you are allowed to fuck them up if you own a property.There are professional roo shooters and heaps of farm dogs are "roo-dogs" ( ridgebacks) Heaps of people go roo bashing (where u get a big ass branch and beat them to death), I'v only ever shot them or ran them over,

The tails taste good, (wrap in foil, place in fire )

Cruelest thing i'v seen tho is when my mate shot one in the head with a shotgun from pointblank range, just not the same as shooting it from far away lol

10. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

kangaroo's are ment to be feisty fucking things, look at skippy he was like a soldier

11. Osime

Osime Official Japanese Student

Hit it with the metal pole from the "badass WoW player" thread then gut it like a fish with my bare hands (yeah, Gollum style) cook what's left in a giant BBQ grill and serve to the community. What to do with the guts? Well, I most definitely have weighed the option of putting them in a little pool for the kids, but that's kinda fucked up.

12. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

i would entice the kangaroo with offerings of the very best assorted cheeses, accompanied by a nice chilled dry white wine. a little mozart gently playing in the background. me kitted out in the finest corduroy suit known to man, sporting a cravat and pipe, with a welcoming and trusty smile that could steam the contents of a fair lady's cotton bloomers from 50 yards.

after the kangaroo and i had become acquainted, sharing much common fondess for the arts, we would then - after a night at a shakespeare play - attend a rather swanky shindig after party. in which exotic wonderment of opium fueled free love with plentiful buxom beauties would be at our pleasure. i would then stage a furious raging conflict over a desired partner and offer the kangaroo a duel to the death.

this is the clever part...

when met at dawn and asked my weapon of choice from gun or sword, i would cunningly choose the gun, leaving the kangaroo with only the sword. i would then cooly blast him to hades from ten paces, and have my men do the neccessary arrangements whilst i have a spot of tiffin with nigel havers at the cricket.

huzzah!