How was the last show you went to?

Mezzures

Remember tha Future
:rave: Post up your review of the last party you went to. How was everything.....
Me, I work at a club in downtown Houston (and even though Houston is the 4th largest city in the U.S our clubs pretty much only play hip-hop) so I never get to go to any partys any more. But I'm gonna get to go see the viram show on the 22nd I guess I'll have something to add then. But I know you guys in the U.K.(my mecca) have the best partys in the world like every week so chat it up!!
:1:

onenation valentines @ brixton acdemy london

was ok
3000 peeeps raving to the sounds of jump up rele..

Last edited:
I went to the 1Xtra night in Oxford last night, it was awesome but hardly anybody was there. They were handing out free whistles!

There was a chick mc'ing who I'd never heard of before, I think her name was Ayah, she was really good.

Still, it was nice to have space to dance! I did feel a bit selfconcious without the crowd around me but that was probably just the paranoia...

I went to the 1Xtra night in Oxford last night, it was awesome but hardly anybody was there. They were handing out free whistles!

There was a chick mc'ing who I'd never heard of before, I think her name was Ayah, she was really good.

Still, it was nice to have space to dance! I did feel a bit selfconcious without the crowd around me but that was probably just the paranoia...

I did feel a bit selfconcious without the crowd around me but that was probably just the paranoia..

ahahahahahahahahahahahahah
what r u like man?

viram.jpg

Heres the next one I'm going to. I'll have the review soon I guess!!! You'll have to excuse me here in Texas we dont always get the same kind of talent you guyz do! :)

Last ting I was at was Hype & Noisia & Rage on a clean 30k system, & 900 ravers so no paranoia.

Good night!

I think it was called 'Break Neck'?

8)

So I just got over the show last night. Viram 15
Back @ werk & missing the dnb groove.
Ed Rush & Optical fuckin blew the roof off the club here in Houston(clownsteppage) . Shimon & Red One did the same. Then came Andy C & GQ. The fuckin sound went out on Andy's first 2 tunes :( then GQ couldint hear himself on the pa so he told andy to kill the sound.!!!
Sound goes off again & it looked like GQ was gonna kill some one!(prolly the sound guy) But overall you guys in the U.K. are so damn lucky to have the kinda shows going on out there on a regular basis. We just get a sample of what you guys have every weekend.

fucking awesome,
ed rush and optical, and t-power at ministry chch. looking forward to friction next weekend!

It was great! It was the Full Contact in Innsbruck, Austria. Concord Dawn was main but alot of other good djs/crews like Combo, disazt, raw.full.
D Kay was suposed to come but he couldnt make it but we didnt miss him :)
The set was great, Hafen, Innsbruck. Alot of space and you could dance without getting your fot stomped by some random guy.

Concord Dawn did a mix of Eminem's "Loose yourself" wich was one of the best mixes i have ever heard!

So if you are in Austria, plan out so that you land on a Full Contact date!

getinthering-front.jpg

Last edited:
mine was fabric last fri it was amazing great line up one n only andy c dillinja grooveryder hype noasia amazing hazard and it was dnb in all 3 rooms

last gig i went to was hype and noisia which im sure wouldve been a whale of a time if it wasnt for the fact that i was so drunk i had to reevaluate and go home pretty much immediately.

i actually havent been out in a long time, prolly since the start of august, and that was probably just some night at fabric. i've slacked off lately, need to get back on it!

i actually havent been out in a long time, prolly since the start of august, and that was probably just some night at fabric. i've slacked off lately, need to get back on it!

"probably just some night at fabric"
man you peeps across the pond have no idea how lucky you really are sometimes!!!

"probably just some night at fabric"
man you peeps across the pond have no idea how lucky you really are sometimes!!!

i know man, i sound like such a mug!
just kinda went off the boil a bit lately, but im right back on it now.
there's just far too many good nights on at the moment, winter time always seems to be big.

Back
Top Bottom