How was breakneck?

Yeah it was fat, I drank FAR too much. Spent all day today (Saturday) feeling sorry for myself :lol:

I have photos and video, expect to see them online very soon.

Big up all the Breakneck family, and all the ravers in attendance, thank you for a wicked new years :love:

Had a wicked night, felt a bit weird being sobre at 3am on Jan 1st, but hey! The atmosphere was brilliant in there, and there were lots of very messy people as well to go with it! Big ups to all the Breakneck lot, and a big shout to Mampi and Friction who killed it that night. Brilliant stuff, here's to 2005! Happy New Year!

Prolly the best NYE for music an atmosphere Ive had EVER! an I wasnt even intoxicated with the usual raving tipples :alchy:

All the DJs were on point, M-Code was unfaultable with a sick party selection, Charge destroyed the dancefloor (feelin the 26 Bass remix!!!) Frictions double-drop selection was fierce (Robocop remix = D-d-d-u-t-t-yness!). an to top it off the Forum dons with party tunes that had the crowd crawling off the walls.

Maximum props gotta go to Dan, Owain & all crew involved who musta worked there nuts off coz the night was exceptional - it had to be a sellout crowd.

The soundsystem sounded ruder than the Valve has on the pier also, hats off to zoob an the boys for that one.

my cousin was chatting to peeps who had come down from Kingston to rave, jus goes to show what a name breakneck has made for itself!

jay walker said:
Prolly the best NYE for music an atmosphere Ive had EVER! an I wasnt even intoxicated with the usual raving tipples :alchy:

All the DJs were on point, M-Code was unfaultable with a sick party selection, Charge destroyed the dancefloor (feelin the 26 Bass remix!!!) Frictions double-drop selection was fierce (Robocop remix = D-d-d-u-t-t-yness!). an to top it off the Forum dons with party tunes that had the crowd crawling off the walls.

Maximum props gotta go to Dan, Owain & all crew involved who musta worked there nuts off coz the night was exceptional - it had to be a sellout crowd.

The soundsystem sounded ruder than the Valve has on the pier also, hats off to zoob an the boys for that one.

my cousin was chatting to peeps who had come down from Kingston to rave, jus goes to show what a name breakneck has made for itself!
Thanks for the big up there Jay, although our set didn't really roll as well as we'd hoped. Let that be a lesson to anyone who wants to DJ and drink in a NYE stylee! :uberlaugh Never again.

The sound system was from the original Breakneck sound engineer, Dave. Couldn't really give you much more info than his name.

Reeespect Mr Walker (y)

Back
Top Bottom