How to...

exact123

First of all hello everyone! I don't know if this has been covvered anywhere but I was just wondering how to make the womp sound used in alot of jump up, like hazard - mr happy or jaydan - crank, in massive vst, any help would be much appriciated thanks in advanced!!:D

First of all hello everyone! I don't know if this has been covvered anywhere but I was just wondering how to make the womp sound used in alot of jump up, like hazard - mr happy or jaydan - crank, in massive vst, any help would be much appriciated thanks in advanced!!:D

I heard the search function gets you high, tickles your balls, makes you a sandwich, AND answers your questions. get to it

AND ONLY THEN gives you a blowjob.

But I guess these threads will resurface every month, no matter how you sicky bassline threads or bold the search function. And they are of course quite valid questions, it just gets boring for the rest of us after the 27th thread about the same subject. So nothing personal exact123.

AND ONLY THEN gives you a blowjob.

But I guess these threads will resurface every month, no matter how you sicky bassline threads or bold the search function. And they are of course quite valid questions, it just gets boring for the rest of us after the 27th thread about the same subject. So nothing personal exact123.

We should make it even more clear, as even now it is a bit of a problem. It wastes time and energy. Maybe have a thread just about it, in bold, with flashing lights and then in the thread tips on how to search faster/better or whatnot.

Sorry exact123, not meaning to use you as an example

Back
Top Bottom