how to start creating drum nbass

omowglio

im using reason bin doin in 4 bout 4 moths now i have got the hang of it and i can use the nnxt 4 drums and the synths but nothing sounds right. what kind of structure should i use and where should i use the atmosphere and pads exactly, how do u get the best effect from them everthing sound to sudden ???

im using reason bin doin in 4 bout 4 moths now i have got the hang of it and i can use the nnxt 4 drums and the synths but nothing sounds right. what kind of structure should i use and where should i use the atmosphere and pads exactly, how do u get the best effect from them everthing sound to sudden ???

sounds daft but take your favourite record and copy the structure but use your own sounds ... do this a few amounts of time with sounds your working on until u have the confidence n understanding of structuring what sounds your using ... have fun ... dont take music to serious and enjoy sharing what u make ..

yeah man referencing with other music is a great way to understanding the structure of a tune. Don't bother with sounds or samples if they just annoy you after listening to them for any amount of time, it's only gonna work if you can listen to it for hours on end without it getting on your tits! And like panty inspector quite rightly says just enjoy it!

Dance music is all about effects too, without effects nothing will roll (probably a huge generalisation) but you just gotta experiment with different things like effects and eq's till it sounds right- swat it up mate it's the only way!

Back
Top Bottom