How to Shine

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Hello,
This is one of those tracks I put way to much effort into. I figured I better stop before I ruin the whole thing. Has that ever happen to you? Any way here is the song I am not sure what genera it is. Please let me know what you think, positive/negative something you thought could be better or in the song. If your not sure what to write simply tell me if you liked it or not. No hurt feelings. Thank you in Advance.

yo, im feeling it a lot. the whole production is really tight, some real nice filter techniques used in there too. vocal is cool and works well with the track. my only negative would be that mid range bass gets slightly tiringafter a while. if you could "smooth" it up a bit i reckon it would be spot on. just my opinion! all in all really good work

Nice work man beat sounds cool,i think if you add some bassy kick lets say every 4 bars it would be even cooler:)Overall sounds awesome!

man i see the potential

nice way of saying I understand what this track is, remember a few months ago when you barely posted shit?

keep working hard. this song is hitting me right now. whiskey bottle in hand.

Vocal is cool, drums sound good and that pre-drop filter work is tasty.

I find that main synth is a bit disappointing tho. I think it would benefit from darkening up with some distortion.

Other than that I like the tune.

Thank You guys some really good advice here. That is why I love this place.

Try adding a flanger onto the mid range of the bass, but with a really low setting so its barely noticable. It'll really bring the sound out!

Back
Top Bottom