How to Shine

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Hello,
This is one of those tracks I put way to much effort into. I figured I better stop before I ruin the whole thing. Has that ever happen to you? Any way here is the song I am not sure what genera it is. Please let me know what you think, positive/negative something you thought could be better or in the song. If your not sure what to write simply tell me if you liked it or not. No hurt feelings. Thank you in Advance.
https://soundcloud.com/iv4%2Fhow-to-shine

DjCartel

VIP Junglist
yo, im feeling it a lot. the whole production is really tight, some real nice filter techniques used in there too. vocal is cool and works well with the track. my only negative would be that mid range bass gets slightly tiringafter a while. if you could "smooth" it up a bit i reckon it would be spot on. just my opinion! all in all really good work

JimpaDirt

Vettvilling
VIP Junglist
yeaa! Really liking the beat, Not sure how I feel about the mid-bass that kicks in around 2.15 somewhere. Other than that it has got a real nice grove to it!

equilibrium

VIP Junglist
man i see the potential

nice way of saying I understand what this track is, remember a few months ago when you barely posted shit?

keep working hard. this song is hitting me right now. whiskey bottle in hand.

mr meh

VIP Junglist
Vocal is cool, drums sound good and that pre-drop filter work is tasty.

I find that main synth is a bit disappointing tho. I think it would benefit from darkening up with some distortion.

Other than that I like the tune.

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Try adding a flanger onto the mid range of the bass, but with a really low setting so its barely noticable. It'll really bring the sound out!