How to Phat

Dom!Reavers!

Hi guys just looking for some ideas to flesh out this tune im working on, heres a short clip i've bounced out of
logic, would be the first 4 bars after the drop.

Also bear in mind nothing has been mixed or processed and the bass isn't quite finished yet..

I know a pad would be the natural choice, but im having a hard time getting the right sound. Irritating cause this is probly the best idea i've had to date..

Help would be really appreciated :)

Cheers

or a more forceful main break, do skull snaps and think combo, perhaps, that could add momentum. also lowpass the shit out of the main bass riff synth, a quickly closing filter on each hit, and up the sub. just ideas you understand.

or a more forceful main break, do skull snaps and think combo, perhaps, that could add momentum. also lowpass the shit out of the main bass riff synth, a quickly closing filter on each hit, and up the sub. just ideas you understand.

I get the filter idea but I'm not sure how I would go about doing it? I only started producing 2 months ago. I made the synth in
Massive and am using Logic 8

Add a few more drums between your kick and snare to get a faster sounding shuffle going.

What are Skull snaps?

Back
Top Bottom