How to make this reese!!!

That has got to be the cheesiest piece of shit I've heard in a very long time! Shame on you!

Atleast try to help the fella out fletch haha, I think I made a similar sound sometime, believe it was 2 saw waves and some chorus, experiment mate!

That has got to be the cheesiest piece of shit I've heard in a very long time! Shame on you!

If you are talking about my answer to the OP, then I must say I just rushed my response, which I'm sorry for. I wanted to mean that I'm working on a reese for a Dnb/Neuro track, and I'm using IL Harmor and it's resample capacities for it. I believe Harmor is a pretty decent plugin in terms of reese bass designing.

If you are talking about my answer to the OP, then I must say I just rushed my response, which I'm sorry for. I wanted to mean that I'm working on a reese for a Dnb/Neuro track, and I'm using IL Harmor and it's resample capacities for it. I believe Harmor is a pretty decent plugin in terms of reese bass designing.

I believe he was talking about the track.

Also, is it just me who can't hear a reece in that track?

No mate I was talking about that dog shit example of a track the OP linked us to.

And I refuse to give advice on how to make these sounds, because they are shit. And even a small amount of trial and error will achieve those sounds

No mate I was talking about that dog shit example of a track the OP linked us to.

And I refuse to give advice on how to make these sounds, because they are shit. And even a small amount of trial and error will achieve those sounds

To be completely honest, I didn't listen to the song.

Thanks for the advices! I tried using low octave saw waves, but I guess it wasn't fat enough. Also I'm sorry to hear that some people didn't like the track, simply just the bass. We can all safely say that we all have different tastes in music.

Back
Top Bottom