how to make this deep rolling bass ?

In my opinion are sine waves with some modulation lfo/cutoff and envelope perhaps, and the second with pitch / lfo? I'm not sure but I think it's something similar.

Have you got Massive or Sylenth? I could try recreating the synth and posting the patch here if you like.

That is just sine/square waves (depending on how you make your sub bass) with lfo to filter freq cutoff and pitch to lfo, like inatecker said.

You can make that quite easily in Thor with the modulation matrix if you know what you are doing with the routing.

Easy to recreate, i first heard these baselines back in the 96s days , listen to ramm records speed of sound. If you are using reason open up an initilised instance of subtractor. Use one osc only and change to sign wave , set polyphony to 2, filter fully open and no res at all. Set amp env to give u a gate type ( note on note off envelope) , now change the octave range to 3 or 2. Hold two keys down together exactly ie CandCsharp , and one note should slighty detune from the other play with the pitch bend. U can also do this by importing a looped sine wave in a sampler any two keys directly neighbouring each other works .

Back
Top Bottom