How to make this Bass?

MLT

anyone know how to make this sea bass?

how-to-make-bbq-asian-sea-bass.WidePlayer.jpg

I tried frying it in light oil, but i cant get it to sit right on the dish.

Any ideas?

Try with this:

Serves: 4

Ingredients:

• 4 sea bass (fillets)
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • salt
  • black pepper (freshly ground)
  • unsalted butter
  • 1 red chilli
  • plain flour (for dusting)

Method:

1. Peel and cut the potatoes in half and boil in salted water until tender (approx 25 minutes). Drain and mash the potatoes, adding some butter and cream, a little at a time. Season with salt and pepper and keep mashing until the potatoes are light and fluffy.
  2. To fry the sea bass, lightly flour the skin side of the fillet and season with salt and pepper. Heat a pan, add a knob of butter and once all the butter has melted in the pan and started to sizzle, add the sea bass flour side down and cook for 2 - 3 minutes. Turn the sea bass over on the other side a cook for a further 3 minutes.
  3. Add a little olive oil, lemon juice, spring onions and chilli to the pan that your fish was in and cook, stirring all the time for about 1 minute, taking care not to overheat the pan.
  4. Spoon the creamed mashed potato onto the centre of the plate. Sit the sea bass on top of the potatoes and drizzle the chilli and spring onion mix all around the dish.

Source: http://england.lovefoodhatewaste.com/node/1908:boobies:

Ah a dash of chilli, why did i think of that. Should give it a nice mouth watering vibe. Big up for the help i will try this tonight after i crease up my tefal frying pan.

Back
Top Bottom