how to make this bass....

dnbsoldier87

yep its another one of them...

any ideas how i can make that lead bass noise? it sounds like its got a sub bass underneath.
the main is something to do with an lfo controlling a filter cut off.... so no need 2 reiterate that.
please can anyone with a decent knowledge of systhesis shed sum light on this? ive tried combinations or square/saw waves with distortion and cant get close.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha damn, just realised i forgot to mention what tune. The one that comes in at 1:06ish. Thats the lead im after, and no clip without mc's im afraid, dont know the name of the tune :(. And im using massive by the way. Thanks for trying tho, appreciate the help, wud help if i gave sum better info ay lol

yea i think ive made that noise already try gettin a kangaroo (wave) in massive volume right up add the tele distortion and crank the distortion dry and amount all the way up and then play with the phase modulator (you only need a lil bit, or u will change the noise drastically) to get it right, stick envelopes if you want on the phase to get a good hit and maybe a pitch bend, but add more distortion on ur fx externally, i used camel phat to get it bigger with fruity's soundgoodizer (but u lose frequencies with the soundgoodizer) see if that works. oh an use the wavetable to change it up a bit. :2thumbs:

p.s i hate mc's! lol

Back
Top Bottom