How to make that weird stretchy techstep/neuro bass

Feline

Hey guys recent member of this forum and i really want to get into making the minimal side of neuro like the guys releasing on critical? i really want to know how to make that reownn sound and those almost whippy kind of sounds paha
simple-smile.png

few good examples:

1:05 onwards this like a broken up version

and then

sure you all know this one
1f609.png
but 1:07 fuck mine

thankyou very much

basis is a reece, layers of saws, each detuned a bit

on top of that is lots and lots of practice with filters, distortion, phase/chorus etc and lots more practice

basis is a reece, layers of saws, each detuned a bit

on top of that is lots and lots of practice with filters, distortion, phase/chorus etc and lots more practice
guess my problem is just lack of practice then!

there are loads of tutorials on youtube that show you how to create specific sounds, but tbh its better to learn synthesis from the ground up, it'll give you a much wider sound palette eventually, nasty growling noises aren't to hard to make once you figure out the basics

I agree with the other comments. It sucks to hear it but just get stuck in and get practising. I know for a fact that most of the producers these days share tips and tricks back stage at gigs etc but before that point it was all trial and error and practice practice practice. Just spend time creating your own sounds and applying them in your music and you will soon figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom