How To Make Doctor P - Sweet Shop Lead (Massive)

T:M

Dusty Techno Workout
VIP Junglist
Don't understand why that track was so popular, people must like having holes punched in their eardrums for some reason...

Some noob DJ dropped this at an event I was at a few weeks ago and had the hi-end up on the mixer way too much, instaheadache...

T:M

Dusty Techno Workout
VIP Junglist
don think this thread ia about the tune, its help making a sound, if u can do a better job, do it.
Not tryin' to start trouble, just sayin I don't know why so many people feel the desire to recreate and use it when it is such a harsh, fatiguing sound to the ears.

Though I understand that point may not come across in my earlier post, my bad

This comes up so much but it sounds bad to your ears ya know?! People like it cos it's a BIG tune! I like it, you can tell and doesn't sound harsh to me at all! As a producer/dj if I hear a tune that I'm not a fan of, I try and appreciate the artist for the emotion they're causing or the production quality...and if they don't have either of those they join S Club....

That was a joke I even respect Pop Artists, Bradley and his gang have had/were having/are still having a laugh without us, and probably with more money too... Money don't buy happiness but it definitely fackin helps

...that is all

Filthzilla

Dubstep/D&B Producer
People like it because it's got some kinda primitive energy to it.

Even though the melody is pretty squeely and kinda annoying, the track has got a drive and punch to it.

It's totally vibe based, in theory it shouldn't work. In practice, it does because of it's vibe.

That's how I see it. :)