How to make a proper bus? (FL Studio users)

Quotec

So I want to make a bus for my snare which has 6 layers to easily automate and sidechain all that stuff. I tried using sends but the issue with them is that sending alters the final sound(all layers combined) and this is not what I want. How to make a nice bus in FL Studio without changing the sound?

I would gladly try to help, but I don't understand the question (english is not my native language). Could you be more specific?
So, the snare has 6 layers, what would you want to be easily automated?

Last edited:
why don't you right-click an empty mixer track and choose "route to this track only"? make this with all the snare tracks. that's how I do, at least.

why don't you right-click an empty mixer track and choose "route to this track only"? make this with all the snare tracks. that's how I do, at least.

This exactly how you should do it. Any insert channel on fl can be made a buss, as everyone has said make sure the channel you are sending isn't also routed to the master.

This exactly how you should do it. Any insert channel on fl can be made a buss, as everyone has said make sure the channel you are sending isn't also routed to the master.
I know the issue has been solved, but I wanna add that once you right-click "route to this track only", it will be routed to that track first, then to the master.

Back
Top Bottom